Friday, September 4, 2009

So...you are in room 102!!!

Happy Friday to you!
Right now (or very, very soon) you are finding out that you are a student in room 102! I hope you know one or two other first graders in our class. I have to admit, I actually don't know many of you! Luckily, the first day of school will be here soon and we will get to meet each other. :) I am so excited for school to start!!

I came home this afternoon and started my homework. Yes, teachers have homework, too!!! I love teacher homework...a lot. I get to put cute new stickers on your first day name tags, and finish some gluing projects. Piper, my little dog, loves to help with homework. When she was a puppy, she even ate my homework! Now, she sits next to me on the floor and watches what I am doing.
Here's a picture of Piper~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Piper is so cute! I am excited to meet you. From Ella T.